“forklift sales and service”
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world’s largest material handling companies, was recognized for the third straight year with selection to the Food Logistics 2019 Top Green Providers list. Food Logistics featured the honorees in its June issue and acknowledges these companies for products, services and exemplary leadership that enhance sustainability within the food and beverage industry.
The industry publication recognized Crown for its long-term commitment to being a leader in environmental improvement and sustainability within the material handling industry. The company’s long list of sustainability accomplishments includes:
- Becoming the first three-time recipient of the gold-level award in the Ohio EPA’s Encouraging Environmental Excellence program.
- Achieving six zero landfill status facilities in North America.
- Saving approximately 1,200 metric tons of greenhouse gases with transportation improvements.
- Reclaiming more than one-half million square meters of brownfield space globally.
- Recycling 100 percent of batteries at Crown branch facilities.
- Saving one million kWh of energy and 325 metric tons of carbon dioxide globally per year with lighting upgrades.
Crown Equipment (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.