NEW BREMEN, Ohio (June 23, 2020) – Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world’s largest material handling companies, recently recognized the best performing retailers for 2019 in North America through the company’s Pioneer, Summit and Ascent Awards. Hugg & Hall Equipment of Little Rock, Arkansas and Crown Lift Trucks of Oakland, New Jersey both earned the prestigious James F. Dicke Pioneer Award as the company’s top-performing independent dealer and company-owned location, respectively.
In addition to the Pioneer Awards, Crown also recognized multiple locations with Summit Awards, which acknowledge outstanding sales and customer satisfaction achievements, and Ascent Awards, which distinguish those organizations that performed very well and continue to progress toward the summit.
“These operations have done an excellent job of delivering Crown’s material handling products and services to customers throughout North America and have worked hard to achieve challenging goals in 2019. We thank them for this outstanding effort and for contributing to Crown’s success,” said Jim Mozer, senior vice president, Crown Equipment.
Additional honorees include:
2019 Summit Award Winners
- Material Handling Supply, Inc., Pennsauken, New Jersey
- Lift Power, Inc., Jacksonville, Florida
- Prime Material Handling Equipment Ltd., Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Crown Lift Trucks, Kansas City, Kansas
- Crown Lift Trucks, Lexington, Kentucky
- Crown Lift Trucks, Portland, Maine
2019 Ascent Award Winners
- Lift, Inc., Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- NorthWest Handling Systems, Inc., Seattle, Washington
- NorthWest Handling Systems, Inc., Portland, Oregon
- Buffalo Materials Handling, Buffalo, New York
- Crown Lift Trucks, Brantford, Ontario
- Crown Lift Trucks, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Crown Lift Trucks, Columbus, Ohio
- Crown Lift Trucks, Minnesota/LaCrosse, Wisconsin
- Crown Lift Trucks, Salt Lake City, Utah/Boise, Idaho
- Crown Lift Trucks, San Francisco, California
Crown Equipment operates a global service and distribution network that exceeds 500 locations in more than 80 countries. Each region annually honors its best branches and dealers for outstanding achievements in sales and customer service.
About Crown Equipment Corporation
Crown is one of the world’s largest material handling companies with a reputation for award-winning product design, advanced engineering and technology, and superior after-sale service. Crown’s business philosophy utilizes vertically integrated processes to design, manufacture and distribute forward-thinking, innovative solutions that improve customers’ productivity and operating efficiency. Crown produces a broad range of forklifts as well as automation and fleet management technologies.
The company’s global headquarters is located in New Bremen, Ohio, USA, with regional headquarters in Australia, China, Germany and Singapore. Its employees number more than 16,100 worldwide. Crown operates a service and distribution network that exceeds 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. To learn more about Crown’s ideas for helping customers advance the productivity of their operations, visit crown.com.