NEW BREMEN, Ohio (May 21, 2019) – Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world’s largest material handling companies, recently recognized its 2018 highest performing independent dealers and company-owned branches in its North American sales and service network. Material Handling Supply, Inc. of Pennsauken, New Jersey and Crown Lift Trucks of San Antonio, Texas both earned the prestigious James F. Dicke Pioneer Award as the company’s top-performing dealer and branch, respectively.
In addition to the Pioneer Awards, Crown also recognized dealers and company-owned branches with Summit Awards—which acknowledge outstanding sales and customer satisfaction achievements, and Ascent Awards—which distinguish those organizations that performed well and continue to move toward the summit.
This is the second Pioneer Award and fourth Summit Award for Material Handling Supply, Inc. “We are grateful to Crown for recognizing our efforts,” said Andy Levin, president, Material Handling Supply, Inc. “We’re so fortunate to have amazing team members and extremely loyal customers who give us the privilege of servicing their needs.”
For Crown Lift Trucks, San Antonio, Texas, this marks the location’s first Pioneer Award and Summit Award recognitions. “We continually challenge the Crown San Antonio team’s passion—their passion for providing the highest level of service, for delivering the highest quality products, and their passion for precision execution,” said Kris Harris, branch manager, Crown Lift Trucks, San Antonio. “This is the most passionate team I have ever had the privilege to work for.”
The complete list of 2018 honorees includes:
2018 Summit Award Winners
- Action Lift, Inc., Pittston, Pennsylvania
- Lift Power, Inc., Jacksonville, Florida
- Material Handling Supply, Inc., Pennsauken, New Jersey
- NorthWest Handling Systems, Inc., Seattle, Washington
- Crown Lift Trucks, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Crown Lift Trucks, Ontario, Canada
- Crown Lift Trucks, San Antonio, Texas
- Crown Lift Trucks, Toledo, Ohio
2018 Ascent Award Winners
- Buffalo Materials Handling, Buffalo, New York
- CFE Equipment, Norfolk, Virginia
- Hugg & Hall Equipment, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Lift, Inc., Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Crown Lift Trucks, Dayton, Ohio
- Crown Lift Trucks, Houston, Texas
- Crown Lift Trucks, Kansas City, Kansas
- Crown Lift Trucks, Minnesota/La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Crown Lift Trucks, Montreal, Canada
- Crown Lift Trucks, Tampa/Orlando, Florida
Crown Equipment operates a global service and distribution network that exceeds 500 locations in more than 80 countries. Each region annually honors its best dealers and branches for outstanding achievements in sales and customer service.
About Crown Equipment Corporation
Crown is one of the world’s largest material handling companies with a reputation for award-winning product design, advanced engineering and technology, and superior after-sale service. Crown’s business philosophy utilizes vertically integrated processes to design, manufacture and distribute forward-thinking, innovative solutions that improve customers’ productivity and operating efficiency. Crown produces a broad range of forklifts as well as automation and fleet management technologies.
The company’s global headquarters is located in New Bremen, Ohio, USA, with regional headquarters in Australia, China, Germany and Singapore. Its employees number more than 15,500 worldwide. Crown operates a service and distribution network that exceeds 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. To learn more about Crown’s ideas for helping customers advance the productivity of their operations, visit crown.com.