NEW BREMEN, Ohio (June 2, 2016) – Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world’s largest material handling companies, recently celebrated its 2015 best performing company-owned branches and independent dealers in North America at an annual award program.Action Lift, Inc. in Pittston, Pennsylvania, and Crown Lift Trucks, Milwaukee/Madison/Green Bay, Wisconsin, both earned the prestigious James F. Dicke Pioneer Award as the company’s top-performing dealer and branch, respectively. In addition to the two Pioneer award winners, Crown recognized 16 additional retail locations with Summit and Ascent Awards for outstanding achievements in sales and customer satisfaction. The company selected winners from its North American network of more than 100 branches and dealers.
“Every year I look forward to identifying those dealers and branches that worked hard, delivered exceptional results and overcame obstacles to meet challenging goals and put the customer first,” said Jim Mozer, senior vice president, Crown Equipment. “Through Crown’s annual recognition program, we thank them for this outstanding effort and for being a part of the company’s success in 2015.”
This is Action Lift, Inc.’s second Pioneer Award and 17th Summit Award. “As a company that has been in business for over 60 years, we learned pretty quickly that the secret to success is hiring the best people and making sure you understand your customers and their changing needs. We thank Crown for the continued support and this year’s recognition,” said Joe Mikiewicz, general manager, Action Lift, Inc..
This is the first Pioneer Award and second Summit Award for Crown Lift Trucks, Milwaukee/Madison/Green Bay, Wisconsin since Crown launched its recognition program in 1995. “When you sell Crown lift trucks, you know you stand for quality: quality employees, quality products and quality service. This award is an acknowledgement of the effort we put forth everyday to helping our customers create a safe working environment and increasing their productivity,” said Mark Mayo, branch manager, Crown Lift Trucks, Milwaukee/Madison/Green Bay, Wisconsin.
The full list of award recipients includes:
2015 Summit Award Winners
- Action Lift, Inc., Pittston, Pennsylvania
- A.J. Jersey, Inc., South Plainfield, New Jersey
- Lift Power, Inc., Jacksonville, Florida
- NorthWest Handling Systems, Inc., Seattle, Washington
- Crown Lift Trucks, Milwaukee/Madison/Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Crown Lift Trucks, Bloomington, Illinois
- Crown Lift Trucks, Dayton, Ohio
- Crown Lift Trucks, Tampa/Orlando, Florida
2015 Ascent Award Winners
- Hugg & Hall Equipment, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Material Handling Supply, Inc., Brooklawn, New Jersey
- Maybury Material Handling, Longmeadow, Massachusetts
- NorthWest Handling Systems, Inc., Portland, Oregon
- Crown Lift Trucks, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
- Crown Lift Trucks, Evansville, Indiana
- Crown Lift Trucks, Ft. Wayne, Indiana
- Crown Lift Trucks, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Crown Lift Trucks, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Crown Lift Trucks, Miami, Florida
About Crown Equipment Corporation
Crown is one of the world’s largest material handling companies with a reputation for award-winning product design, advanced engineering and technology, and superior after-sale service. Crown’s business philosophy utilizes vertically integrated processes to design, manufacture and distribute forward-thinking, innovative solutions that improve customers’ productivity and operating efficiency. Crown produces a broad range of forklifts as well as automation and fleet management technologies.
The company’s global headquarters is located in New Bremen, Ohio, USA, with regional headquarters in Australia, China, Germany and Singapore. Its employees number more than 12,000 worldwide. Crown operates a service and distribution network that exceeds 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. To learn more about Crown’s ideas for helping customers advance the productivity of their operations, visit crown.com.